I've been in hell for the past couple of days because of my machine. The PC I use to Rip and print from developed a hard disk issue and then the troubles began. I searched the internet for software for my machine and was able to get a download from www.chinaprinter.com only to find out that the rar was passworded. i then proceed to contact the skype contacts on the site who told me that i needed to contact my supplier in other words i would not be able to get any help or get the password. I proceed to find alternatives and was able to get the necessary files. I cant put any downloads here so if you need software assistance concerning your Galaxy machine? Comment below and we'll get back to ASAP.
Cheers,
Ponsak.
+2348033412539, +2348114800700
ponsakyamsat@gmail.com
ponsakyamsat@yahoo.com
ponsakyamsat@live.co.uk
https://twitter.com/askponsak
www.facebook.com/ppyamsat
www.facebook.com/askponsak
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/ponsak-yamsat/26/175/849
https://plus.google.com/+AskponsakToday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
EPSON DX5 UD-181LA problems are very fraustrating. askPONSAK was able to talk about it and gave wonderful ideas. I alsoSaw the solutions to the problems at AN ARTICLE ABOUT BUDGET TEMPLETE using this article as a guide and placed a back link to this page. Thanks for your input. View my Library Here
ReplyDelete