A few weeks back, precisely  16 days ago i returned to the blogosphere i wanted to make money online and i had seen someone's wire transfer live and direct to his bank account and i knew the thing was real. I had tried a few years back to get Adsense but had been turned down and I know if you're reading this then you're probably in the same or similar situation. So the question that needs to be answered is "HOW DO I GET AN ADSENSE ACCOUNT APPROVED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE"

A very good question I must say, but I'd like to answer with a question "HOW BADLY DO YOU NEED IT AND HOW PREPARED ARE YOU FOR WHAT IT TAKES"

Verified Google Adsense accounts are not easy to come by and are the product of hard work and research. I had a friend who had one and was not  putting it to use for over 24 months and after calling him literally over 100 times and leaving him over 50 unreplied messages I knew I needed to find a way and it had to be legal so,  I read articles again and again, searched day and night and had my VERIFIED GOOGLE ACCOUNT earlier today so this post is not one of the posts on adsense but a genuine method that should be followed if a VERIFIED GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT  is the target.

Step 1

Start a blog. You can use blogger.com

Step 2

Buy a domain name here       Show your amazing talent online! Start with a $1.99 .Com Domain!
amazing offers are available.

 Step 3

Configure your blog to use your custom domain

Step 4

Start blogging. Make only original blog posts DO NOT COPY AND PASTE CONTENT its the best way to get your application denied. Make at least 5 posts a day, keep the blog running and bringing in traffic.

Step 5

After about a week of consistent browsing add these two pages to your blog PRIVACY POLICY and CONTACT US both should be authentic and relate to your site.

Step 6 

Blog for a day or two

Step 7 

Apply for GOOGLE ADSENSE

All things being properly done your account should be verified within a few days.

This is not a easy solution but an honest one and I have evidence to prove, my adsense on my blog, the date of my first post which you can check, and the adsense account all in the images below

GOOGLE ADSENSE

GOOGLE ADSENSE 1

GOOGLE ADSENSE 2
So friends they no short way out, if you want to blog and make money the best way to go about it is to start blogging 'cos blogging comes first and then the money.

Cheers,
Ponsak.
+2348033412539, +2348114800700
ponsakyamsat@gmail.com
ponsakyamsat@yahoo.com
ponsakyamsat@live.co.uk
https://twitter.com/askponsak
www.facebook.com/ppyamsat 
www.facebook.com/askponsak
 http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/ponsak-yamsat/26/175/849
https://plus.google.com/+AskponsakToday


Microsoft Certified Professional



...For site setup, domain name registration and configuration please CONTACT US


1 comments:

 
Top