You replace the sim in your modem and get the dreadfull message:
"Unauthorized sim in modem"
or some other funny message; well your problems are almost over, just send us a comment with your email and we'll send you an unlock package, just like that.
Offer valid for the next ten days....... after that we'll bill for the unlock manual and software.
Cheers,
Ponsak.
+2348033412539, +2348114800700
ponsakyamsat@gmail.com
ponsakyamsat@yahoo.com
ponsakyamsat@live.co.uk
https://twitter.com/askponsak
www.facebook.com/ppyamsat
www.facebook.com/askponsak
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/ponsak-yamsat/26/175/849
https://plus.google.com/+AskponsakToday
Sir Ponsak, My Oga himself, A very wonderful blog u ve gat here. I am having serious trouble unlocking my glo bolt modem (Huawei E303) and i gave up till i saw this post. pls any help will be appreciated
ReplyDeleteSamuel O what network E303 is it? Send me your email address so can send you details.
DeleteCheers,
Ponsak.
thanks
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteWell ! I would like to share my experience here . I use unlock code to unlock my Huawei from network lock . I got code from the provider OnlineGSMUnlock.com to unlock it
ReplyDeleteI found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
ReplyDeletezte overture 3 sim unlocking code